Metal roofing is rapidly becoming an industry favorite for suburban houses and commercial buildings alike. These roof systems are impressively durable against problems such as hail and fire, which ensures superior protection, and occasionally even provide for lower insurance rates. There are so many designs and hues to pick from, you can even choose metal roofs that copy the appearance of other common roofing styles. At Quality Exteriors, Inc., we are your local experts for the installation and repair of metal roofing.
Metal Roofing Repair Services
As a general rule, nearly any metal roof system you pick will provide outstanding protection from just about everything. Nothing is entirely indestructible, however, and your metal roof solution can be damaged in specific situations. When you do happen to require metal roof repair, you can count on the repairs to be fairly simple, such as the replacement of a single panel.
Amateur installations are the primary cause of damages on metal roofs. Improperly installed metal roofing can become vulnerable to water leaks and other problems that will degrade your roofing and structure both. If you hire a professional team such as that at Quality Exteriors, Inc., however, you shouldn’t have a need for metal roof repair for a long time. As a matter of fact, a well-maintained and properly installed metal roof should provide service for at least 40 years.
We offer a broad selection of metal roofing materials and services to our clientele. Explore the links below to learn more.
- Aluminum Roofs This light metal roofing material is ideal for clients who require a reliable and long-lasting roof.
- Commercial Metal Roofs Commercial structures can truly benefit from the durability of a low maintenance metal roof system.
- Copper Roof Copper roofs are among the premium metal roofing varieties, and are known to retain up to 95% of their value after installation!
- Corrugated Metal Panels Residential and commercial buildings alike can benefit from a corrugated metal roof installation.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Panels This kind of standing seam metal roofing is chosen for steeper slope roofs, and is less expensive than snap lock.
- Metal Shingles Metal shingles are similar to regular shingles, but still provide the various benefits of a metal roof.
- Residential Metal Roof Systems It’s becoming more typical to see metal roofing on residential homes, especially on more modern varieties.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof According to your requirements, snap lock standing seam panels are a good solution for low slope roofs that require a fast installation.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Standing seam metal roofs are one of the most preferred metal roofing designs on the market!
- Steel Roofs There are plenty of resilient metals to pick from, and steel is counted the most resilient.
- Stone Coated Steel Roof Systems Stone coated steel roofing materials are generally used on properties that want the perks of metal, but the look of stone or tile.
Get Started Today
At Quality Exteriors, Inc., we provide many types of roofing, including metal. We have years of experience offering high-quality metal roof repair and installation services throughout this community, and only utilize high-quality supplies for every project. If you want a roof that will last for much longer than asphalt shingles, and protect nearly as well as high-quality clay roofing tiles, metal is your ideal roofing solution.
If you want metal roofing in St Paul, MN, we can provide you with fantastic options such as metal shingles, standing seam panels, and much more! Call (651) 796-2341 now to discover more about your metal roofing choices, or to request an estimate.